QB Quinton Flowers [South Florida - Signed LOI]

wow this would be another great steal.... this is kinda like when i thought i wasn't gonna score this chick and she wouldn't pay no attention to me.. then someone like 5 months later posted around some pictures of me i posted on the casual encounters section on craigslist of.. next thing you know she was mine... she didn't know all i had to offer...... hope QF feels the same way

0d19MuP.gif

can we use this in every thread?

Its always nice when Dr. Steve Brule can make a an appearance #wildberrywine

wow this would be another great steal.... this is kinda like when i thought i wasn't gonna score this chick and she wouldn't pay no attention to me.. then someone like 5 months later posted around some pictures of me i posted on the casual encounters section on craigslist of.. next thing you know she was mine... she didn't know all i had to offer...... hope QF feels the same way

0d19MuP.gif

can we use this in every thread? Oh and is that story real life. Please say it is.

true story!!! something I'm not proud of (yet secretly in my own dirty way i am...)

0d19MuP.gif

hey what ever works.. not saying Bo needs to drop da shorts but sometimes people gotta be shown the right direction... or see the light!! the guys been to campus... lets remind him of all da good stuff going on...... CE on CL was the best thing that ever happened to me... though honestly the crabs i caught as a result wasn't all that great!!! nothing a little flea soap couldn't fix however

walks-out-o.gif

• Fire 1

Kind of reminds me of the brion Carnes situation. Hope he sees the light and comes here.

It would be twice that Bo and Co stole a 4 star Dual threat QB away from Willy Taggert, hopefully this one ends the same on signing day as Brion.

But, hope he is more successful than Brion.

I think he will be successful. His biggest problem will be where can he impact the team the most. I think he should get a long look at qb, but if that doesn't work out he could play wr, safety, or LB

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 year later...

Watching the USF bowl game is pretty fun right now. This guy is literally a mini-Tommy. Even down to the crazy spins and big hurdles. Would have fit well for what Bo wanted to continue doing. Very clear why we went after him so hard.

He must've had that "it" factor that Beck liked.

He even threw the bombs about as accurately as Tommy! Not as pretty spin, but he was accurate with them.

• 1 year later...