SIGNED TE Freedom Akinmoladun

I think this is our silent commit. Not TV
What do you think our chances on TV are then EZ-E? Feel free to answer this in TV's thread
Very good. We shouldn't give up on anyone who is going to UK Either.

Agree about staying after those guys. Checked-out out their sched and outside a couple noncon creampuffs they are looking at a tough road. Recruits likely aren't expecting big things from KU in year-one but a rough season could make guys think twice and open them up for rustling.

Freedom said in a recent interview in response to the question "Are you done with the recruiting process, is Nebraska it for you?" with:

My mom always taught me to keep my eyes open for opportunity, so I'm going to follow that advice.

So that could mean something or nothing, but thought it was worth sharing

This young man seems to be well coached on the TE side of the line for sure. He maintains his block for the entirety of the play most times. When he goes into a route, he manages to get a brush block then release very well, all the while keeping his eye on the QB. Mr Freedom just looks like a Husker.....a bit like my old pool buddy Junior Miller and a bit like Johnny Mitchell. Great get.

As he surveyed his family's Fourth of July party, Freedom Akinmoladun noticed 90 percent of them wearing Nebraska football gear. And that was before Uncle Carlos — who “bleeds red and white” — went to work on him.

“He sat me down and explained Nebraska's history and all of the accomplishments,” one of the Huskers' newest commits said. “The people in Nebraska actually really care about the program.”

The 6-foot-5, 240-pounder from Grandview (Mo.), just south of Kansas City, had already visited NU's campus in mid-June for Big Red Weekend. He left close to committing. Only Kansas State's pitch gave him pause. But the Sea of Red on the Fourth sealed it. He called Nebraska tight ends coach Barney Cotton right then, delighting fans fond of puns on Twitter and extending his family's long history with the state and its flagship football program.

OWH Article

As he surveyed his family's Fourth of July party, Freedom Akinmoladun noticed 90 percent of them wearing Nebraska football gear. And that was before Uncle Carlos — who “bleeds red and white” — went to work on him.

“He sat me down and explained Nebraska's history and all of the accomplishments,” one of the Huskers' newest commits said. “The people in Nebraska actually really care about the program.”

The 6-foot-5, 240-pounder from Grandview (Mo.), just south of Kansas City, had already visited NU's campus in mid-June for Big Red Weekend. He left close to committing. Only Kansas State's pitch gave him pause. But the Sea of Red on the Fourth sealed it. He called Nebraska tight ends coach Barney Cotton right then, delighting fans fond of puns on Twitter and extending his family's long history with the state and its flagship football program.

OWH Article

Sounds pretty solid to me! Don't want to let down 90% of the fam and god for bid don't piss off Uncle Carlos! Glad he's N and happy for him that he wants N