2013 alt uniform game

Black uniforms for a day game in a month where noon temps routinely hit the mid to upper 80s. Not sure I like that idea.

But....But.... BLACK! MATTE! Alternate! Uh....uh.... Recruits like it! Yeah that's it! It'll be sweeeeeet! Words!

Well, we'll all I agree that we all hope Notre Dame goes 5-7 or 6-6 this year. Obviously worse would be better, but 5-7 or 6-6 would be plenty sufficient.

I don't think I want Notre Dame to suck. College football is more fun when the traditional powers are relevant. I don't want to see Boise, UCONN, or Louisville in BCS bowl games..

We'd still have the SEC etc. Yes, we want Notre Dame to suck. You must be off the rocker today.

Black uniforms for a day game in a month where noon temps routinely hit the mid to upper 80s. Not sure I like that idea.

But....But.... BLACK! MATTE! Alternate! Uh....uh.... Recruits like it! Yeah that's it! It'll be sweeeeeet! Words!

They actually do. I was talking to a 4-star LB down in KC a couple weeks ago and I specifically asked him about this alternate uniform stuff. He said he, personally, couldn't care less, but he knows a ton of guys being recruited right now who really care. It helps them make a decision on a school.

Weird.

• Fire 1

They actually do. I was talking to a 4-star LB down in KC a couple weeks ago and I specifically asked him about this alternate uniform stuff. He said he, personally, couldn't care less, but he knows a ton of guys being recruited right now who really care

. It helps them make a decision on a school.

Weird.

Weird is one way to describe it. Mind numbingly stupid is another.

They actually do. I was talking to a 4-star LB down in KC a couple weeks ago and I specifically asked him about this alternate uniform stuff. He said he, personally, couldn't care less, but he knows a ton of guys being recruited right now who really care. It helps them make a decision on a school.

Weird.

That blows my mind. They're not looking at the big picture if a uniform for one game is a linchpin in their decision

Well, we'll all I agree that we all hope Notre Dame goes 5-7 or 6-6 this year. Obviously worse would be better, but 5-7 or 6-6 would be plenty sufficient.

I don't think I want Notre Dame to suck. College football is more fun when the traditional powers are relevant. I don't want to see Boise, UCONN, or Louisville in BCS bowl games..

We'd still have the SEC etc. Yes, we want Notre Dame to suck. You must be off the rocker today.

I guess since Nebraska is no longer nationally relevant, we're turning into one of those fan bases that spends its time rooting for other teams to lose. :hmmph

Weird.

This absolutely blows my mind. To me this is the problem with a lot of programs/players right now. They are more worried about the way the look, and is nothing but a distraction. I'd be more worried about the training programs, facilities, and oh yea..... I guess their education programs as well.

I guess since Nebraska is no longer nationally relevant, we're turning into one of those fan bases that spends its time rooting for other teams to lose. :hmmph

Nah, just Notre Dame

You really think Nebraska is no longer nationally relevant? Or just trolling?

I am not real big into uniform changes for any reason but if our boys like them and it makes potential recruits take notice, then do whatever. I did like the black matte helmets with the red N outlined with white that Marble posted earlier (see below) pretty sharp looking but would be too much with these alts above I think!

post-9640-0-61873200-1366819747.jpg

• Fire 1