Manziel

Anyone think he is going to flop this season? With all of his cameos at all these sporting events and now in a new country video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S6FV36qO14

If I was his teammate I would be wondering how hard he is working on improving his football game?

Well what would you call a flop? Not winning the Heisman? Not leading the Aggies to wins against Alabama? I don't think he's going to recreate the lightning in a bottle season he had this year. But I think he's been hard at work in the offseason trying to get better.

If SEC defenses can adjust to his style of play, A&M won't be in the conference hunt. If he continues to do what he did against them last year, A&M could very well be in the national title discussion.

• Fire 1

How is not against NCAA rules for him to have a country music video again?

SEC.

He was just in the video, and he supposedly didn't get paid for his appearance.

I want to know how he affords those courtside seat tickets to Rockets game? Seems awfully fishy to me... :dunno

Make up all the excuses possible, but Ohio St players got suspended because they were "paid too much" for summer jobs. As if the NCAA can handle that determination when I doubt most of them barely have the ability to wipe their own ass. Yes, it's obvious this guy is receiving much more. Even if not paid, just appearing in the video, I mean what the hell. Would that really fly if anyone outside the SEC pulled that crap? Be honest.

SEC.

I want to know how he affords those courtside seat tickets to Rockets game? Seems awfully fishy to me... :dunno

Make up all the excuses possible, but Ohio St players got suspended because they were "paid too much" for summer jobs. As if the NCAA can handle that determination when I doubt most of them barely have the ability to wipe their own ass. Yes, it's obvious this guy is receiving much more. Even if not paid, just appearing in the video, I mean what the hell. Would that really fly if anyone outside the SEC pulled that crap? Be honest.

Well, his parents do have money, but sure, maybe he's getting paid. What's your proof?

SEC.

Well, his parents do have money, but sure, maybe he's getting paid. What's your proof?

(bangs head on wall). Yes, now I remember hearing about his wealthy parents. But still, he seems to be walking a pretty fine line with some of this stuff.