SIGNED CB Trai Mosley

AYE ITS Trai Mosley @TM_6

Nebraska >> To Icy ❄

Dropped a 4.4 here in Nebraska with a messed up growin !!!!

#Work

In the car chillen with coach Els 😎

To Blessed right now revived my first offer from #NebraskaUniversity they told me I was Undersized but that never stopped me !!

Checked out everything, campus life was great can’t wait to come on back, but NOW "I am Officially An Cornhusker"!!!!

SMU just offered !!!!!

Max Olson @max_olson

Saw Trai Mosley at Lake Travis 7-on-7. Tough, physical ballhawk. Size won't be a big issue. Nice sleeper find by the #Huskers

Nebraska got another commit from Trai Mosley (@TM__6) who tweeted he was "officially" a Cornhusker a few minutes ago.

This kid has very impressive film. I don't know how he doesn't have more stars. He is great at reading the ball and making a play on it. He's got really good ball skills and he tackles like Lavonte. I really like this guy. He is only 17 so he could still grow. I can't believe we are his first major BCS offer. I really think he's going to blow up later in the process and it will be tough for us to hold on to him though.

This kid has very impressive film. I don't know how he doesn't have more stars. He is great at reading the ball and making a play on it. He's got really good ball skills and he tackles like Lavonte. I really like this guy. He is only 17 so he could still grow. I can't believe we are his first major BCS offer. I really think he's going to blow up later in the process and it will be tough for us to hold on to him though.
at least he has visited Nebraska and has seen all we have to offer on campus and our facilities unlike hall. That ultimately will help us hang on to him as he lands more offers as the process comes along

No doubt. That is about as good of film as you are going to see from a junior DB. He is as impressive on film as any kid we have recruited since I started following in 2004. He is only lacking the measurables. If he was 6'1" 190 he would be a high 4 star kid.

He won't be a 2* for long. Don't be surprised if our offer gets piggybacked like Hall's was.

Our camps seem to be getting a few more out-of-state guys this year. Like that we got a good look at what we were getting and that he was willing to come all the way up here and work for an offer.