Aaron Hernandez, you done goofed.

ADS

NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — State and local police spent hours at the $1.3 million home of NFL tight end Aaron Hernandez of the New England Patriots on Tuesday night as another group of officers searched an industrial park about a mile away where a body was discovered the day before.

Police at the scene and prosecutors would not comment on the actions while Sports Illustrated, citing an unidentified source, reported that Hernandez was not believed to be a suspect in what was being treated as a possible homicide. Police had spoken with Hernandez, the magazine said.

Sports Illustrated reported that the link between Hernandez and the case was a rented Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island plates that police had been searching for. The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., said the SUV was registered to "Enterprise" and investigators wanted to analyze it for fingerprints.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2013/06/18/aaron-hernandez-homicide-investigation-north-attleboro/2436327/

If I'm a Pats fan, I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about this football season. No Welker, and potentially no Hernandez OR Gronk.... Wow...

And if I were a Jets, Bills, or Dolphins fan, I'm feeling uncomfortable because well, it's the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins.

HEY! I'm a Jets fan, and....... yea.