Who's not coming? - Players fight?

Thanks for the link Huskerbowhunter! Tough to read between the lines here and but fights happen when you spend so much time together and so much testosterone!

Will hear more later today they said.

UGH!!! :dunno

Rumors of a player on player fight at a party that got pretty physical. They just talked about it on Sharp and Benning. Doesn't sound good.

Good Lord.....Players have always gotten into fights with each other at parties. I remember that we never wanted to go to football player parties because they would constantly be getting into fights with each other.

Yeah but players haven't always hit teammates over their heads with a beer bottle.

Rumors of a player on player fight at a party that got pretty physical. They just talked about it on Sharp and Benning. Doesn't sound good.

Good Lord.....Players have always gotten into fights with each other at parties. I remember that we never wanted to go to football player parties because they would constantly be getting into fights with each other.

Yeah but players haven't always hit teammates over their heads with a beer bottle.

I heard of a player on player fight in the late 90's that resulted in one player ramming the other players head through a wooden fence. Beer bottles are nothing.

better than breaking your hand and being out for the season.... :)

There has to be ALOT more to this, getting in a "fight" with a teammate is not grounds for being dismissed from the team, imo. Maybe a game or two suspension, and some quality time with the stairs in Memorial Stadium.

You really were never at very many parties with football players, were you?

You really were never at very many parties with football players, were you?

Richie Incognito threw a guy through a window, but I believe that was a wrestler and not another football player. I'm not sure if that's what finally got him kicked off the team, but no one liked him anyway.

There has to be ALOT more to this, getting in a "fight" with a teammate is not grounds for being dismissed from the team, imo. Maybe a game or two suspension, and some quality time with the stairs in Memorial Stadium.

Been hearing rumblings also that others would be "shocked" if players weren't dismissed.....this sh#t is getting serious....damnit!

• Fire 1