Who's not coming? - Players fight?

There has to be ALOT more to this, getting in a "fight" with a teammate is not grounds for being dismissed from the team, imo. Maybe a game or two suspension, and some quality time with the stairs in Memorial Stadium.

Been hearing rumblings also that others would be "shocked" if players weren't dismissed.....this sh#t is getting serious....damnit!

Where are you getting this?

There has to be ALOT more to this, getting in a "fight" with a teammate is not grounds for being dismissed from the team, imo. Maybe a game or two suspension, and some quality time with the stairs in Memorial Stadium.

Been hearing rumblings also that others would be "shocked" if players weren't dismissed.....this sh#t is getting serious....damnit!

If this is the case, I'm very disappointed.

Maybe this is somehow a good thing. All we have heard the past 3+ summers is how great the team chemistry is and how they all go to BBQ's together. That has pretty much meant nothing on the field. What you hear about the teams from the glory years is how much they got after each other. I might be trying a little to hard to find that silver lining though.

Maybe this is somehow a good thing. All we have heard the past 3+ summers is how great the team chemistry is and how they all go to BBQ's together. That has pretty much meant nothing on the field. What you hear about the teams from the glory years is how much they got after each other. I might be trying a little to hard to find that silver lining though.

Yeah, not if the (already thin and no experience) LB crew is gutted.

Where are you getting this?

Other boards and buddies...

Sounds like it is was more than a broken beer bottle....if that's the story....not saying anything is true...and that's all I've got. Sounds like all defensive players involved from the Sharp and Benning show...but nothing has been confirmed...so...I hope no one gets kicked off the team.

Callahan just tweeted a premium article about newby and gregory, anyone got a rundown?

Marcus Newby isn't on campus either

He should be for fall camp, finishing Algebra II....this definitely sounds like something else...