Who's not coming? - Players fight?

Depending on how much of the actual story we find out, probably a no win situation here. Either we're out some potentially big contributors or Bo is going to be accused of running a dirty program.

He'll probably be accused of running a dirty program by fans of teams in the SEC. How funny!

I know this was bad but Bos going to have to suck this one up. Maybe let one go and discipline the others internally, but sorry I'm tired if being mediocre.

Oregon got a slap on the wrist for cheating today it's ridiculous. There's only so many Rex Burkheads out there. Most don't play football and the others we have a hate time getting here. Women and alcohol involved and it can get out of hand, he needs to suck it up and keep these kids on and give em another chance. I can see letting ES go to make an example but we can't just level our whole defensive depth, it's going to cost Bo his job.

Then again I'm pry not hearing the whole story yet and it could be much worse.

• Fire 6

I know this was bad but Bos going to have to suck this one up. Maybe let one go and discipline the others internally, but sorry I'm tired if being mediocre.

Oregon got a slap on the wrist for cheating today it's ridiculous. There's only so many Rex Burkheads out there. Most don't play football and the others we have a hate time getting here. Women and alcohol involved and it can get out of hand, he needs to suck it up and keep these kids on and give em another chance. I can see letting ES go to make an example but we can't just level our whole defensive depth, it's going to cost Bo his job.

This X1,000

With so much potential on the defensive side of the ball, he needs to handle this as gingerly as possible. There's alot riding on these young players.

This X1,000

With so much potential on the defensive side of the ball, he needs to handle this as gingerly as possible. There's alot riding on these young players.

I concur

Depending on how much of the actual story we find out, probably a no win situation here. Either we're out some potentially big contributors or Bo is going to be accused of running a dirty program.

This is why Severe is a dbag for breaking this story on twitter and dropping name hints. He's forcing Bos hand( Severe does not like Bo it seems) Bo almost has to do something now that it's out. Never liked the guy, now I hate him.

• Fire 1

This is why Severe is a dbag for breaking this story on twitter and dropping name hints. He's forcing Bos hand( Severe does not like Bo it seems) Bo almost has to do something now that it's out. Never liked the guy, now I hate him.

Not disagreeing with you but in this day and age is pretty unlikely someone didn't break the story. If there was anyone else around, the story would have gotten out - at some point.

This X1,000

I concur

Maybe we can say that Suttles was needling Brown about his imaginary dead girlfriend and it got out of hand. THOMAS BROWN FOR HEISMAN!!!

If there is no law enforcement involved, I can't comprehend what actions would persuade Bo to terminate two young kids. To my knowledge, none of those involved have histories.

This is a non-issue for me until I hear some damning evidence otherwise.