Fishing League I Started

I started a fishing league at work with people who work in my area. We've got about 18 people that are part of it and 5-6 boats depending on the week.

Here's a quick video I whipped up from fishing last night. My boat finished last with only 2 bass @ 32.5" total length. Winning boat had 4 bass @ 70.375" total length. One of the boats went out early so I should have DQ'd them I guess but I was feeling generous. Change the resolution to 1080P by hitting the little sprocket-looking button on the lower right if you weren't aware of how to do this on youtube.

Where (State) are you fishing? Looks like you had a great weather last night....lake was smooth toward end of video. Typical though, the "guide" gets to the spot, finally rigs up, and rest have fish almost before the guide gets in the water.....lol

Looks like a nice boat... this is the SS Minow that made it through the STORM, huh.. Very lucky no damage done.

• Fire 1

Where (State) are you fishing? Looks like you had a great weather last night....lake was smooth toward end of video. Typical though, the "guide" gets to the spot, finally rigs up, and rest have fish almost before the guide gets in the water.....lol

Looks like a nice boat... this is the SS Minow that made it through the STORM, huh.. Very lucky no damage done.

West of the Twin Cities by about 50 miles. There's lots of lakes around here. I'm not a big fan of these "prairie pothole" lakes, but until I relocate to a different plant this is where I'm stuck. The lake we were fishing is infested big-time with Milfoil so in a lot of spots it's damn near impossible to fish because the weeds are so thick.

Next time I'll have to get my poles ready before heading out. I just didn't have the time.