Two Tickets For Sale: Huskers @ Gophers

Hi guys,

I have two tickets for sale to the Husker - Gopher game on 10/26. The Gopher ticket office makes you buy a non-conference ticket along with a Big Ten game ticket, so the total is at least $100 for two games, one of which you don't care about. I'll part with mine for $85 each ($170 for a pair of tickets). Section 230, row 3, seats 2-3. I'm a Badger fan and my gf is a recent U of M alumnus so we got cheap season tickets. Just trying to get some of the cash back and give other B1G fans a chance to go to games for less than the ticket office charges. Win-win in my book!

Send me an email at pedemaio at g mail dot com if you're interested.

Hi guys,

I have two tickets for sale to the Husker - Gopher game on 10/26. The Gopher ticket office makes you buy a non-conference ticket along with a Big Ten game ticket, so the total is at least $100 for the two. I'll part with mine for $85 each ($170 for a pair of tickets). Section 230, row 3, seats 2-3. I'm a Badger fan and my gf is a recent U of M alumnus so we got cheap season tickets. Just trying to get some of the cash back and give other B1G fans a chance to go to games for less than the ticket office charges. Win-win in my book!

Send me an email at pedemaio at g mail dot com if you're interested.

Thanks for posting this on here.