UCLA game Black Jersey

A grown man wearing a jersey is usually an indicator that the person has never played football and doesn't know anything about it.

Nice blanket statement that makes zero sense......... eyeswear2allthatsholy It doesn't matter if someone wants to wear a jersey or not, as long as they're wearing Husker gear I'm good with it. I don't see why any of you care anyways? Can't wait for the season to start because threads like this are exactly the reason why. The O.P. just asked where he could get one, not if anyone thought it was okay for him to wear it or not. I played football for several years, I know plenty about football, I have two Husker jerseys...................your statement doesn't jive.

swmohusker.........you have around 191 posts, been a member since 2008 and this is what you have to offer to the board. Wow....c'mon...

I find it funny that so many of you judge people by the kind of apparel they choose to wear. I have jerseys hanging on the walls of my basement in frames. Don't wear them but mostly because they are autographed (Ahman Green, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers Packer jerseys). I wore them as a kid. I wore them in college WHILE I WAS A SCHOLARSHIP ATHLETE. Don't throw out stupid statements like that if you wear one you never played. That is insulting to them and very IGNORANT on your part. who cares if they didn't play? They like it, they bought it, money went to the university for the sale. Whatever.

Some of you worry too much about what others wear. If you don't like them, fine. Don't judge a book by its cover. You guys ever heard that before?

• Fire 1

I find it funny that so many of you judge people by the kind of apparel they choose to wear. I have jerseys hanging on the walls of my basement in frames. Don't wear them but mostly because they are autographed (Ahman Green, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers Packer jerseys). I wore them as a kid. I wore them in college WHILE I WAS A SCHOLARSHIP ATHLETE. Don't throw out stupid statements like that if you wear one you never played. That is insulting to them and very IGNORANT on your part. who cares if they didn't play? They like it, they bought it, money went to the university for the sale. Whatever.

Some of you worry too much about what others wear. If you don't like them, fine. Don't judge a book by its cover. You guys ever heard that before?

Don't wear something that makes you look like an a$$, and I won't judge you. Just kidding. :wasted

Noticing what people are wearing is just being observational. It's just something people do while hanging out at a tailgate or football game. I am waiting for the comment "I am not going to be looking at other dudes, seeing what shirt they are wearing. I am too busy checking out all the hot chicks."

Fair enough I guess. It is not something any people I am with at tailgates talk about. ....we generally talk about football or football news.

Unless it is a hot chick!!! (Added that for you!)

It is amazing how hot chicks change things! Ohhhh but you did just give me a great new thread idea!

I'm a big fan of sporting an NFL jersey at the stadium on gameday. College jerseys? Not so much.

That's what I don't get either. NFL games are filled with jerseys. Why?

It is really pushed by the team itself actually. Lets them know who to push for local advertising based upon popularity.

I'd also argue that NFL Jerseys are generally of a higher quality than NCAA jerseys.

I'm a big fan of sporting an NFL jersey at the stadium on gameday. College jerseys? Not so much.

That's what I don't get either. NFL games are filled with jerseys. Why?

It is really pushed by the team itself actually. Lets them know who to push for local advertising based upon popularity.

I'd also argue that NFL Jerseys are generally of a higher quality than NCAA jerseys.

Aren't they all the same loose-fitting, polyester shirts with screen-printed numbers? Yes, I know there are the super expensive ones with stitched numbers and names, but those are crazy expensive. Also, what do you do when a guy leaves the team?