At your tailgate/bar/watch party, what do you talk about?

Another poster kind of brought this up and I think it is a great topic. What do you tend to talk about when you are gathered up for a Husker game?

For me and my friends, I think we really spend most of the time making fun of each other, then we talk about girls or we talk to them (Got a married friend that likes to slide the old wedding ring off!), we talk a little football but really not that much and we talk about what bar to hit next, if we are on O street.

We talk about betting, we talk about old college stuff but we really don't talk/break down a lot of football.

Oh and of course, we discuss any guy that is wearing a jersey! haha

Another poster kind of brought this up and I think it is a great topic. What do you tend to talk about when you are gathered up for a Husker game?

For me and my friends, I think we really spend most of the time making fun of each other, then we talk about girls or we talk to them (Got a married friend that likes to slide the old wedding ring off!), we talk a little football but really not that much and we talk about what bar to hit next, if we are on O street.

Oh and of course, we discuss any guy that is wearing a jersey! haha

This is pretty spot-on for me.

Good thread, teach. I will usually be at a tailgate with my brother(s) and mom, so we just kinda hang out, drink beer, BS about stupid stuff, and watch the other games. I moved away from Nebraska after college, so I haven't been to too many tailgates/games with my college friends since then. I came back for the OU game in 2009, and we had a blast partying on O Street before the game, and hitting my mom's tailgate before the game. I am looking forward to meeting a group of friends at the Minnesota game this fall. Most of them went to Chicago for the NW game last year, and I missed it. I couldn't miss the road trip 2 years in a row.

Do you have a favorite, cheaper, cigar and do you smoke them at tailgates?

http://www.laflordom.../cigar/cigar-b/

About $7. Best cigar for the money. I do smoke at tailgates. In fact, it's about the only place I smoke. My kids aren't there so I don't have to explain to them that smoking is bad, but daddy does it anyway and they shouldn't.

That's awesome!!! I have smoked cigars on occasion in the past, and they can be nice. Of course, I couldn't tell a bad cigar from a good one.

My next door neighbor that just moved out would smoke cigars on his back porch. I actually would like how the smell of the cigar would come into our yard. It wasn't annoying or obnoxious. It was just a pleasant little smoky smell.