Bump during insomnia

If it's bad, I'll sometimes take a couple Ibuprofen PM, but I've learned to take them earlier in the night, otherwise I'll feel like sh#t the next day. Might have to try the melatonin.

I haven't had any problems lately. I've been sleeping with the windows open and the cool breeze just puts me out.

Masturbation if the wife won't wake up at 3 to help a brother out!

Your wife is your sister?

Your sister

If you knew my sister, I'm not sure you would say that.

im an equal oppurtunity vaginal explorer. All kinds, uggos, fatties, gingers, senior citizens, blind chicks. Chicks with eating disorders, chicks with pimples on their arse. Meth heads, pot heads, chicks with no teeth. Homeless chicks, chicks with stds. Where does your sister fit in?

Melatonin usually works pretty good for me. And it doesn't make me groggy the next day like sleeping pills do.

I have some natural herbal lozenge things that contain melatonin and are supposed to promote sleep, but they don't help. Benadryl often does the trick for me if I take it early enough. But if I took it now at say, 2:30 a.m., I wouldn't be able to function very well later in the morning when I am actually supposed to be up.

Anyway, I'm up but brought a little bit of work home so can at least be productive.