• Announcements

• Mavric

*NEW* Nebrasketball Commit - 2018 PG Xavier Johnson   08/07/2017

Husker Hoops land a commitment from Arlington, Virginia Point Guard Xavier Johnson   Profile   Get Up-To-Date on Basketball Recruiting
    • Mavric

Fall 2017 Fundraiser   09/22/2017

One of the things that was lost in the board upgrade is the way we used to give users the "Donor" tag that showed up below their user info doesn't work the same way anymore.  I have a new tag set up that will go to anyone who donates going forward.   I should get a notification when you donate but it is only tied to your email, not your username.  So if I don't get your tag on right away either PM me or send an email to Admin@HuskerBoard.com.
Landlord

Weekly Highlight Videos? Music Suggestions?

Landlord    7,183

Still undecided on this, but I'm thinking about trying weekly highlight videos on a game-by-game basis. I know the university puts out really amazing stuff and honestly it's more for myself and practice and enjoyment of the thing, but I guess I was wondering if you guys had thoughts towards it.

If it happens I'll also be looking for music suggestions so feel free to post any in here. Nothing made in years that don't start with 20xx please, and no alternative radio rock (Breaking Benjamin, Staind, whatever the hell similar bands like them are big these days, etc.).

Chaddyboxer    419

Hey....Breaking Ben is the sh#t yo! But anyways...I'll try and give ya some band suggestions. Gotta think!

By the way, I think your idea is excellent! I really enjoy your videos!

ZRod    2,597

I don't care if I get flamed for this but I think this would song would make for an amazing pump up video. Thought about trying to make one myself this week we'll see how far that gets... definitely won't be Landlord quality though.

caveman99    199

I don't care if I get flamed for this but I think this would song would make for an amazing pump up video. Thought about trying to make one myself this week we'll see how far that gets... definitely won't be Landlord quality though.

I also vote for this song, I am still shocked that it is by Fall Out Boy. Normally don't like them.

There are 2 or 3 songs on that album I would consider. If people don't like the song, tough terts, it's your video :smokin

Hoosker    741

Also, you should definitely make weekly highlight videos.

Your 2012 one was excellent and I really enjoy watching Husker videos.

redintampa    9

and no alternative radio rock (Breaking Benjamin, Staind, whatever the hell similar bands like them are big these days, etc.).

Well, I don't know if you consider this to be in the above category, but my oldest son and I love "Red" by Chevelle for anything Nebraska...

Nobody    243

where are you going to get the footage? are you going to record everything to a hard drive or somethin? just wonderin

Landlord    7,183

where are you going to get the footage? are you going to record everything to a hard drive or somethin? just wonderin

This was the route I had gone in the past but I don't have cable service nor a capture card that captures in HD, so I obtain weekly torrents of the games along with downloading relevant highlights, such as from the University, off of youtube.

GSG    5,378

Not sure how to incorporate this into a football video, but this is somewhat popular right now:

huskrplaya    33

Not sure how to incorporate this into a football video, but this is somewhat popular right now:

This would go well in a Jack Hoffman video, IMO

Landlord    7,183

Still absolutely welcoming suggestions on this.

I will just say, though, if the season somehow played out where we beat OSU in the championship game - I have. the. perfect. song. to use in that case.

Landlord    7,183

Seriously guys the end of the regular season is two days away and I only have a few good music ideas that I'm still not real firm about.

Help a brother out.

Foppa    379

I think it was you that responded to this on my status update, but here it is again just in case it's an option for ya. Good luck on your work regardless.