Weekly Highlight Videos? Music Suggestions?

Still undecided on this, but I'm thinking about trying weekly highlight videos on a game-by-game basis. I know the university puts out really amazing stuff and honestly it's more for myself and practice and enjoyment of the thing, but I guess I was wondering if you guys had thoughts towards it.

If it happens I'll also be looking for music suggestions so feel free to post any in here. Nothing made in years that don't start with 20xx please, and no alternative radio rock (Breaking Benjamin, Staind, whatever the hell similar bands like them are big these days, etc.).

I don't care if I get flamed for this but I think this would song would make for an amazing pump up video. Thought about trying to make one myself this week we'll see how far that gets... definitely won't be Landlord quality though.

I also vote for this song, I am still shocked that it is by Fall Out Boy. Normally don't like them.

I don't care if I get flamed for this but I think this would song would make for an amazing pump up video. Thought about trying to make one myself this week we'll see how far that gets... definitely won't be Landlord quality though.

There are 2 or 3 songs on that album I would consider. If people don't like the song, tough terts, it's your video :smokin

where are you going to get the footage? are you going to record everything to a hard drive or somethin? just wonderin

This was the route I had gone in the past but I don't have cable service nor a capture card that captures in HD, so I obtain weekly torrents of the games along with downloading relevant highlights, such as from the University, off of youtube.