***2015 Recruiting***

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd say so far, so good.

You ain't kidding. First time we've had this many, this early - let alone 2 potential top 100-250 recruits. Is Warren the CO connection? Add in spring game and we might have half a class going into the season. Think this is Els finally getting his recruiting plan in motion?

Or is it the added benefit of a new non-coach recruiting coordinator position and more dedication towards the money and resources needed to be successful?

I'd say so far, so good.

You ain't kidding. First time we've had this many, this early - let alone 2 potential top 100-250 recruits. Is Warren the CO connection? Add in spring game and we might have half a class going into the season. Think this is Els finally getting his recruiting plan in motion?

Or is it the added benefit of a new non-coach recruiting coordinator position and more dedication towards the money and resources needed to be successful?

What do we know about this position(s) and who has filled them and what they have done since being filled and what additional resources and money have been allocated?

I ask this seriously. not argumentatively. I know the position(s) were going to be created and filled but I did not hear when or who has taken the helm.