***2015 Recruiting***

Interesting. They practice with the Air Force team but play against JUCO teams. So Warren coached him last year.

We aren't exactly short on young Safeties so hopefully that means Warren knows he can play above his ranking and most of his offers out of high schools. I'm assuming he's on scholarship but with now one less in this already small class it's a little puzzling.

Interesting. They practice with the Air Force team but play against JUCO teams. So Warren coached him last year.

We aren't exactly short on young Safeties so hopefully that means Warren knows he can play above his ranking and most of his offers out of high schools. I'm assuming he's on scholarship but with now one less in this already small class it's a little puzzling.

Yeah, I assume they take another S still in 2015 class, but definitely surprising. Warren obviously knows what he has on hand and as you said, knows this young man. With the WR transfer supposedly done, I wonder what the 2015 number truly is.

After he decided not to go to the Air Force he got offers from Iowa, Cal, BYU and had one from Ole Miss.

Couldn't agree more. If we were in the position of last years class, where we had 25 or so scholarships available, maybe. But when we're basically full and have to play with numbers to add additional recruits with his addition? Puzzling indeed.

Couldn't agree more. If we were in the position of last years class, where we had 25 or so scholarships available, maybe. But when we're basically full and have to play with numbers to add additional recruits with his addition? Puzzling indeed.
Kieron has one year practicing in a prep squad learning college schemes and playing against JUCO teams while retaining all 5 years of eligibility when he steps on campus this summer. He can also start competing for a spot right away. He sounds like a better bet than a promising HS prospect, as I assume Warren is confident Kieron's skills translate to B1G level competition.

The same argument can be made for Stringfellow, with the added knowledge that his skill do in fact translate to a high level against D1 talent.

I see why we take both, even if that make 2015 smaller.