***2015 Recruiting***

Getting kids to commit now is awesome because it can build momentum. All of a sudden, a few other guys see us signing top guys and they know they could be apart of a special class.

That being said, We are so far from the 2015 signing day, that we know how hard it is to keep kids committed for that long.

I have high hopes that Bo and company has figured out how to recruit. They have had an oustanding two weeks and want to see it continue. I just feel this year might be special.... Last year was awful, but feel like things are getting to where they need to be.

What about last year was awful?

Losing to Minnesota and Iowa.

Bo flipping and basically being a bigger prick than usual.

Most thought he was as good as gone after the Iowa game.

Last year was pretty awful IMO.

Getting kids to commit now is awesome because it can build momentum. All of a sudden, a few other guys see us signing top guys and they know they could be apart of a special class.

That being said, We are so far from the 2015 signing day, that we know how hard it is to keep kids committed for that long.

I have high hopes that Bo and company has figured out how to recruit. They have had an oustanding two weeks and want to see it continue. I just feel this year might be special.... Last year was awful, but feel like things are getting to where they need to be.

What about last year was awful?

Losing to Minnesota and Iowa.

Bo flipping and basically being a bigger prick than usual.

Most thought he was as good as gone after the Iowa game.

Last year was pretty awful IMO.

Ah. Thought you were saying last years recruiting was bad. Ma bad.

http://247sports.com/Player/Michael-Daniel-30504?Institution=20064

Michael Daniel supposably moved back to SD after attending somewhere in Florida for a year. Also supposably him/his family are pretty high on Nebraska.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=880&script=%2Fcontent%2Easp&cid=1597219

Mikey Daniel @MikeyDaniel23 24m

#Blackshirtgang

Showing some love to the Huskers, and using the hashtag that Jaevon Walton coined.

• 2 weeks later...

Kareem McDonald @TheRealKareem9

Planning A Trip To NEBRASKA #Huskers #Husker2015 🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️ @Huskers @BoPelini

This guy has some love for Nebraska (though Florida is his dream school). Has only been playing for two years, and lead the DC area with 11 sacks his first year. A friend has seen him play in person several times, and says, he looks quick in pass rushing situations and changes directions well when pursuing RBs. Could be a DE or LB.

Kareem McDonald @TheRealKareem9

Planning A Trip To NEBRASKA #Huskers #Husker2015 ⚫️⚫️⚫️ @Huskers @BoPelini

This guys has some love for Nebraska (though Florida is his dream school). Has only been playing for two years, and lead the DC area with 11 sacks his first year. A friend has seen him play in person several times, and says, he looks quick in pass rushing situations and changes directions well when pursuing RBs. Could be a DE or LB.

What's he rated....

Two star by Rivals and 247

Yeah, I saw those recent ratings and was a bit surprised. He got some buzz along with Adam McLean at the NLN 5 in DC and has been making some statements on the field. I wonder if everyone is just considering him a raw talent given he has only been playing two years.

Anyway, his interest might help us pull McLean for a visit. McDonald has been tweeting with McLean about visiting for BRW.