4 Tickets to Nebr vs. S.Miss (Face value)

TAKODA

I was shopping at Husker hounds at 171 and Lakeside and was talking to a gal up there who took some tickets from a guy who can't make the game. She said they take tickets and sell them for face value to people who want to see a game and don't have tickets otherwise.

Anyways, she told me they have 4 tickets (seats together) section 610 I believe she stated; in the new East section for sale for face value $$. Not sure if there is anyone still looking but I thought I would pass this along. I went up to that section last week to talk to a friend who also has tickets up there and the view is outstanding! I told her I would pass the information along here on the board and leave their phone number so interested parties could call to see if they still have them. I think she said they would sell them as a group of 4 or 2 groups of 2?

Husker Hounds

17154 Lakeside Hills Plaza

Omaha, NE

(402) 758-0207

I wouldn't know, only been to one game (broke college kid problems) but that sounds like an alright deal.

That's what I thought pretty decent deal. The guy said to the gal that he would like to get more but she said they do not make sales of people’s tickets for any profit so if he wanted to sell them they had to go at face value. He gave her the tickets and filled out some information and said “I hope someone gets to enjoy the game because he sure as heck would rather be going to it than some company function that came up”. LOL; I think I would skip the company function myself!