Nebraska vs Wyoming Highlights

Great video. Do you know how to edit videos? because I think that would make them better. not hating, just a suggestion lol.

Explain please. I guess I am lost in what your saying lol.

I guess just when youtube videos are edited really well, like speeding up and slowing down the highlights are stuff makes them better imo. doesnt know if that makes sense. lol

Haha... the whole video was edited, so your initial post was a little confusing iowahuskers.

Great vid, OP. Personally, I don't care for the slowing down and extra stuff. I just like to see the plays in real time.

I have a new video editing program so I was just checking some things out. I am with you in that regard as well.

Haha... the whole video was edited, so your initial post was a little confusing iowahuskers.

Great vid, OP. Personally, I don't care for the slowing down and extra stuff. I just like to see the plays in real time.

I have a new video editing program so I was just checking some things out. I am with you in that regard as well.

Just giving a suggestion, tryin to give ya some feedback.

Which software are you using? A buddy gave me a free copy of the newest Final Cut Pro, but I can't get any updates on it, which kind of stinks.

At my work, we use Avid.

Which software are you using? A buddy gave me a free copy of the newest Final Cut Pro, but I can't get any updates on it, which kind of stinks.

At my work, we use Avid.

CyberLink Power Director 11,