Rumblings from Dallas about the Longhorns

Anyone else surprised that there isn't any talk of Mac Brown being gone?

there still is, but kind hard for it to get too loud when he rattled off 9 wins in 10 games though conference play, including a beatdown of rival Oklahoma. (the only loss coming against the #6 team in the nation).

Brown built a pretty solid case for himself. Win against Baylor and he's all but guaranteed back. Then we can add Texas to the list, with Michigan and Florida for teams we have to compete against for a coach next year. This year is looking like the best year in a decade to can a coach.

This is probably going to happen and I'm not surprised in the least. I remember getting into an argument with an Alabama fan a few years back about Saban's lack of loyalty and they would hear none of it.

I'd think if it was me I would want a real challenge though. Taking Texas to a national championship isn't going to be a challenge for him. People will just see it as inevitable.

I was just told, did not hear it, but there has been a contract extension on Saben's desk for over ten days, Finebaum thinks he may go to Texas. Now Finebaum likes to rattle cans so who knows. I wish I had listened to it today. Anyone else hear this.

It's reported that Alabama will match any offer by Texas. Saben and his family love Alabama so Finebaum says. Who knows this may not happen until the bowl games are over. Alabama fans don't think this would be a big lost. Football radio shows are hot today after the Texas announcement.

@SportsCenter: BREAKING: Mack Brown will resign as Texas coach. He will coach the Longhorns in the Alamo Bowl.

Wow with Saban off the board who will it be?

Rumor is they will throw a ton of money at Jim Harbough

with what saban is getting at 'bama, i can only imagine how much their next coach gets.

unless they try getting muschamp back.