Rumblings from Dallas about the Longhorns

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9694474/university-texas-regent-talked-agent-alabama-crimson-tide-coach-nick-saban

Joe Jamail, a billionaire trial lawyer who is one of the top donors to Texas, is Brown's attorney. When asked about the conference call with Sexton and the lunch meeting, Jamail suggested Hall was acting on his own and threatened to sue anyone outside the university if they try to pressure Brown to resign.

"If there are any more, get ready for a lawsuit," Jamail said. "Mack has publicly stated he wants to coach."

Wow. The field is named after Jamail, so is the swimming center, and the law school pavilion, plus there are a couple statues of him on campus. Mack may not be gone after all.

Saban is already totally loaded. I don't see him leaving just to be more loaded. At his age he only has one more jump left in him, I think he'd take the big check and challenge of going to the NFL.

Tried and failed.

He didn't try that long and it isn't like he was fired, bama just made him a nice guaranteed offer. Plus it isn't like his successor did any better. I can see him taking another run at the NFL IF it's the right situation.