Bo's demeanor

np_husker

Agreed. I don't think he saw this coming. And I don't think he has any clue what the problems are or how to fix them. So he's in a tough spot on a very large stage.

I think Pelini knows the issues. He mentioned his three game disappointment in the offense in his post game presser. The way to fix them is going to be through experience of our youth, continued personnel decisions at each position and strong recruiting.

This offense is nauseatingly. Shifting. Martinez clapping. Too many moving parts. Just line up and play. Where is our fullback? Lets get back to fundamentals. Smashmouth. Not all this shift left shift right. Run pass. Dink and dunk. Just play.

It reminds me of Sean foley working with tiger. Trying to get in the perfect position. Just play PLAY!!

We have talent. The O side is loaded. AA, Cross, Newby, Bell, Enunwa, Turner etc...... Talent to burn. They are completely neutered in Beck's O.

The D has youth with a very high ceiling IMO. It all comes down to the coaches.

This might be the only scheme Bo knows. Kind of like Wats trying to coach the spread. Folks on the boards were killing him for the whole square peg round hole mentality. I think it is the same with Bo. He doesn't know how to combat a mobile spread style O. His DC has even less knowledge. He has got to feel defeated. You go up 18 points at the half and then your OC does what he has done for at least a game or two each of his years as an OC. he gets too cute, thinks to much and craps the bed.

Bo has finally realized to keep his job, some have to lose theirs. Don't think it will be til the end of the year. Don't know who you would get in the middle of the season unless RB was interim or even Ganz. Can't do worse. Maybe Joseph interim DC and then spend big bucks to get some help for Bo.