Vote here: Fans' reaction to Bo bomb

Blackshirt

Husker Fans' reaction to Bo bomb  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Forgive and forget. However, the part that has me the most concerned is the part where he says, "Cause the day is f'ing coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm f'ing gone."

Ouch.

Makes me wonder if those rumors about him leaving the program were true, such as Arkansas last year. I don't know how much stock I should put into it, but that's the one that sticks the most out of it all.

Born, raised, and still live in the great state of Nebraska. Over the last 13 years the way the fans and media have been treating my beloved Husker players... I'm with Bo... F'yall. Greatest fans my arse. You may treat other teams and fans well but you have been treating your own team, coaches, and players like dirt. For what? So if the team wins YOU can have an ego boost and a tingly feeling up your skirt? Or YOU don't have to have that bad feeling when those who are on the field loose? Or are you so darned concerned about what everyone else thinks about YOUR choice of team? Seriously, I want to know.

Forgive and forget. However, the part that has me the most concerned is the part where he says, "Cause the day is f'ing coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm f'ing gone."

Ouch.

Makes me wonder if those rumors about him leaving the program were true, such as Arkansas last year. I don't know how much stock I should put into it, but that's the one that sticks the most out of it all.

What, you were never pissed at job and thought to yourself, "they'll be sorry when I'm gone" or something similar?

I'm glad that Huskerboard, while having diverse opinions, is overall one of the most reasonable and measured out there on this.

If Bo makes it out of this and I sure hope he does, perhaps he can look to the message boards and maybe realize that they aren't out to get him. He has more support than he thinks. Bo could really stand to lower his guard a little against fans. Even the most vicious ones, their words can't hurt him...and perhaps, Bo, realize there a lot more of us who are willing to have your back.

• Fire 1

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with whether NU fans are great, awful or whatever...it has nothing to do with what Tommie Frazier said. It has EVERYTHING to do with how our head coach conducts himself. Bo should have taken the high road with the Tommie tweet and should have never been caught saying the things he did about the two reporters and us the fans. It's as simple as that. You can have fire and passion for the game and your players but you can also find ways to show this without being a jerk. I am just simply tired of his antics. But more importantly, I am tired of having 3-4 losses every year in addition to blow-outs, record defensive lapses, no identity on offense and the list just goes on and on. Let's see how the season plays out and I am sure Bo will be judged by his wins and losses and this will blow over, but I am sure didn't help his cause.

Technically Bo was just saying it took everything in him not to say "Eff you, fans" as they were leaving the stands. So he's talking about the ones who left early, and he's talking about holding back from that. Which he did. So I guess he felt it, he just didn't say it. But he said that he was gonna say it, although he didn't say that publicly. Although now it's public. If that matters. :lol:

Technically Bo was just saying it took everything in him not to say "Eff you, fans" as they were leaving the stands. So he's talking about the ones who left early, and he's talking about holding back from that. Which he did. So I guess he felt it, he just didn't say it. But he said that he was gonna say it, although he didn't say that publicly. Although now it's public. If that matters. :lol:

c1PbJ.gif

For me, I hope this is a case of lesson learned for Bo. Not in the sense that he shouldn't feel he can't privately rant, but more that if he can say things like this in frustration, he should be more tolerant of fans acting in similar fashion out of frustration with the lack of procession with his "process". I like Bo, but sometimes he's every bit as arrogant as Callahan was. Thinking that they, and only they, know about football. I'd put the average die-hard Husker fan against any fan of another team in terms of overall football knowledge. Bottom line, its a two way street. Bo wants to be revered and respected by the fans, but he has to extend the same courtesy. To expect fans to just be happy we can watch a football game, win or blowout lose, would be pretty naïve. I'd vote as a cross between the 2nd and 3rd poll options. Its disappointing, wont matter come game day, but it wont be forgotten anytime soon. Finally, whoever leaked this two years after the fact is a coward.