Bo Pelini has 48 wins after his first five years of coaching. Has coached 3 seasons in Big 12 and two in Big 10.

Gary Patterson had 43 wins after his first five years of coaching. 4 years in the great Conference USA and one in the MWC.

Game. Set. Match. Now leave and please never come back.

lol whatever. only bo-bots use useless stats.

That stat is pretty relevant when considering the records of those power mountain west squads that make up the majority of those 36 wins

ok then we have to give the same amount of time for patterson to judge him like we are on Bo. since we are only really counting bcs conferences.

Bo Pelini has 48 wins after his first five years of coaching. Has coached 3 seasons in Big 12 and two in Big 10.

Gary Patterson had 43 wins after his first five years of coaching. 4 years in the great Conference USA and one in the MWC.

Game. Set. Match. Now leave and please never come back.

lol whatever. only bo-bots use useless stats.

Useless stats? But its okay for you to compare sixth year coach Bo Pelini to 13 year coach Gary Patterson, right? As long as the stats are fitting your anti-Pelini agenda.

Bo Pelini is WAY ahead of where Patterson was at this point in his career. And he is starting his coaching career in a much harder conference.

Thank god I decided to wait until tomorrow to go out and drink instead of tonight because I would have been banned after my first couple posts. You are so insufferable...

ok so let's compare equal conferences then. You want to compare first time head coaches in their first 6 years fine with me. then patterson no longer factors in.

So bring a first time head coach, in arguably the second best conferences during his tenure and having a better five year stretch over a far more seasoned coach playing in lesser conferences is a stat that isn't relevant???? This is what you're trying to spew out your blowhole?????

if you want to compare and then complain about differences you have to have apples to apples comparison. not apples to oranges. tbh i was just answering what one poster said on how patterson did versus our current coach.

So bring a first time head coach, in arguably the second best conferences during his tenure and having a better five year stretch over a far more seasoned coach playing in lesser conferences is a stat that isn't relevant???? This is what you're trying to spew out your blowhole?????

if you want to compare and then complain about differences you have to have apples to apples comparison. not apples to oranges. tbh i was just answering what one poster said on how patterson did versus our current coach.

70545-Jesse-Pinkman-what-gif-imgur-lWaL.gif

And said poster made it obvious that over the same period of time, a less experienced coach in harder conferences has a better record. That is pretty apples to apples. I feel bad for the people around you whom you deprive of oxygen

except i wasn't responding to him.

And said poster made it obvious that over the same period of time, a less experienced coach in harder conferences has a better record. That is pretty apples to apples. I feel bad for the people around you whom you deprive of oxygen

except i wasn't responding to him.

head-bang-o.gif

Okay, that's enough. Continue HERE.

ADDENDUM: For those just visiting this thread, we had an outbreak of personal attacks. Rather than suspending or banning multiple posters, I locked the thread and moved the offending posts to the Woodshed.

Christ, we're arguing about a rumor that turns out to be meritless...

• Fire 2