Whole NU staff knows who leaked tape

Found this on one of the other boards..

"Just got back from a Husker Luncheon hosted by Steve Sipple and the first question from the audience obviously was regarding the "audio leak", I was surprised that he answered so quickly that Yes, he knew who it was, and the whole staff is now aware of him. Bo was almost giddy when he found out, but Steve was unsure going forward how they would proceed and whether we would ever be told his identity. He made it sound as though he was a young person with an axe to grind and now could find himself cornered into an awkward position."

• Fire 1

"Just got back from a Husker Luncheon hosted by Steve Sipple and the first question from the audience obviously was regarding the "audio leak", I was surprised that he answered so quickly that Yes, he knew who it was, and the whole staff is now aware of him. Bo was almost giddy when he found out, but Steve was unsure going forward how they would proceed and whether we would ever be told his identity. He made it sound as though he was a young person with an axe to grind and now could find himself cornered into an awkward position."

Haha what!? Is Bo gonna take him out or what?

• Fire 1

Wouldnt you be excited if you found out who recorded what you perceived as a private conversation and rant? And then released it causing damage to your public personna and grief to your family? I sure would be.

No, I take that as Bo knows that there will be repercussions through the proper channels towards this person.

It seems like it would be difficult to know this for sure. Are they instead indicating they've narrowed the possibilities to a handful of candidates and focused on someone they think has a motive?

Perhaps the identity of the leaker has been leaked. If that person really had as much of an agenda as he seemed to, I doubt he's kept the tape to himself for two years. Obviously others have known it existed so it's been showed around for at least a year.

"...Bo was almost giddy when he found out, but Steve was unsure going forward how they would proceed and whether we would ever be told his identity. He made it sound as though he was a young person with an axe to grind and now could find himself cornered into an awkward position."

Ugh. Anything other than Bo letting this go is a bad move on his part.

All of Husker Nation doesn't like the fact that this guy did what he did. But the real issue here is not what he did, but what Pelini said.

• Fire 4

"...Bo was almost giddy when he found out, but Steve was unsure going forward how they would proceed and whether we would ever be told his identity. He made it sound as though he was a young person with an axe to grind and now could find himself cornered into an awkward position."

Ugh. Anything other than Bo letting this go is a bad move on his part.

All of Husker Nation doesn't like the fact that this guy did what he did. But the real issue here is not what he did, but what Pelini said.

Yep+1000

The adult thing to do