Whole NU staff knows who leaked tape

I do in fact hope that if the University knows for sure who this person is that they are held Accountable for their actions. It needs to be made public not by coaches or players or even Ex-players(unless they are in the media) but by the University in a public setting Not twitter, facebook or any other social media outlet.

An anti-Bo twitter account just opened this morning!!

https://twitter.com/HatinAssHusker

Here's his first tweet:

HATIN ASS HUSKER@HatinAssHusker 40m

A GOOD COACH WOULDNT HAVE US PLAYING MINNESOTA THIS WEEK HED HAVE US PLAYING FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS #FireBo

That account has to be a joke, doesn't it?

WE NEED f'ing CHRIS PETERSON OR NICK SAYBIN OR f'ing SKOTT FROST TO BE OUR COACH INSTEAD OF THIS DOUCHELAGOON

Seems more like hes making fun of Bo-haters

This crap is so little old lady gossip it is getting sickening. who the hell cares. It was said, it was leaked and basically had no affect. I could care less, could care less if I ever hear who did it. Means nothing. Waste of time and bandwidth.

How have we done in recruiting since it was leaked?

Actually made some progress on some targets and got very welcomes in some JUCO circles.

Come on guys, these kids have heard the same or worse, and most likely in their homes. Bo's language is not surprise to any of us. The timing was not kool, but it was said, telling about it is not that big of a deal. A lot of these kids come from the inner city, to them it was like saying hello mommy. Forget about it.

Come on guys, these kids have heard the same or worse, and most likely in their homes. Bo's language is not surprise to any of us. The timing was not kool, but it was said, telling about it is not that big of a deal. A lot of these kids come from the inner city, to them it was like saying hello mommy. Forget about it.

am i missing something here? when did his choice of language become a vital part in the leaked tape? thought the part that would hinder recruiting would be the question of bo being fired because he offended the fans. color me confused. or is your post in reference to the fake twitter account?

Im with you here. I got a letter sent home from school for dropping the f bomb when I was in second grade. If anyone is offended by the language, it's time to get out from under the rock.