Whole NU staff knows who leaked tape

Our own epocSoN has told us that there were probably very few people in the room but it was streamed back to (forgive my imprecise terminology) some HQ where a lot of other people had access to it. However it's a media room pre-interview and the fact that the mics were rolling isn't an issue. Of course the mics might be active.

Afterwards the recording seems to have spread to a small (or maybe not so small) number of people through various circles. At this point it should be very difficult to track down. Any of from dozens to maybe even hundreds of people who have the recording, all it takes (and evidently did take) is one guy who gets 'exercised' after the UCLA game.

I'm curious as to how the staff knows - possibly a confession.

I won't repeat the name of the accused, as it's all internet shadows right now. But, given the circumstances, this person would have had the opportunity, possibly the motive, but would have to be utterly insane to release this recording. This could quite literally end up ruining this person's life in nearly every way, if it is the person I have seen accused in posts that came and disappeared in a flurry in the last 24 hours.

Crazy stuff.

edit: posts on OTHER boards, some not even sports related. Just wanted to clarify so no one on this board gets upset or ends up in some controversy.

Wouldnt you be excited if you found out who recorded what you perceived as a private conversation and rant? And then released it causing damage to your public personna and grief to your family? I sure would be.

No I agree, it's just the wording and the image I got from it that I found funny. I see Bo looking something like this:

im-so-giddy-i-cant-contain-myself.gif

And the tipster's reaction when he finds out that Bo knows he was the leak:

1375949988_walter-white-laughing-o.gif

• Fire 1

I won't repeat the name of the accused, as it's all internet shadows right now. But, given the circumstances, this person would have had the opportunity, possibly the motive, but would have to be utterly insane to release this recording. This could quite literally end up ruining this person's life in nearly every way, if it is the person I have seen accused in posts that came and disappeared in a flurry in the last 24 hours.

Crazy stuff.

edit: posts on OTHER boards, some not even sports related. Just wanted to clarify so no one on this board gets upset or ends up in some controversy.

Okay, i have to know the rumor. Please PM me Flood. Thanks

"...Bo was almost giddy when he found out, but Steve was unsure going forward how they would proceed and whether we would ever be told his identity. He made it sound as though he was a young person with an axe to grind and now could find himself cornered into an awkward position."

Ugh. Anything other than Bo letting this go is a bad move on his part.

All of Husker Nation doesn't like the fact that this guy did what he did. But the real issue here is not what he did, but what Pelini said.

It might have been the only issue had the tape been released when it happened. The timing of the release brings the motive for doing so into question and subject to legitimate discussion.

"...Bo was almost giddy when he found out, but Steve was unsure going forward how they would proceed and whether we would ever be told his identity. He made it sound as though he was a young person with an axe to grind and now could find himself cornered into an awkward position."

Ugh. Anything other than Bo letting this go is a bad move on his part.

All of Husker Nation doesn't like the fact that this guy did what he did. But the real issue here is not what he did, but what Pelini said.

It might have been the only issue had the tape been released when it happened. The timing of the release brings the motive for doing so into question and subject to legitimate discussion.

agreed.

Is it me or does it seem like the fact that his happened nearly 2 years ago and already adressed over a year ago, the most forgotten facts about this whole situation. It just seems the ones butthurt the most about Bo's little tantrum dont seem to fully understand the timeline here, and how much can change in 2 years.