Whole NU staff knows who leaked tape

I won't be naming anyone, on the chance my information is bad. Please stop sending private messages.

The risks of naming the wrong person are too great.

I will only say this: if it is who I have heard accused, they are about to lose everything if their name does come out.

Sorry for the vague statements but there is so much at risk here for several people. Also, site staff here have issued a warning that I completely agree with and will abide. If my info was wrong it would ruin an innocent person.

All my best,

Flood

• Fire 3

I won't be naming anyone, on the chance my information is bad. Please stop sending private messages.

The risks of naming the wrong person are too great.

I will only say this: if it is who I have heard accused, they are about to lose everything if their name does come out.

Sorry for the vague statements but there is so much at risk here for several people. Also, site staff here have issued a warning that I completely agree with and will abide. If my info was wrong it would ruin an innocent person.

All my best,

Flood

So where did you see it?

CN RED, apologies, but this is my final post on the topic . I won't answer any questions or any attempts to narrow the list of candidates.

There is too much risk of being wrong and hurting innocent people.

I am really torn about it. That is, whether the person should be revealed at all. Would it help anything? Would it make anything better or just draw out the mess and drama?

Anyway, that's it. I'm done with the subject.

CN RED, apologies, but this is my final post on the topic . I won't answer any questions or any attempts to narrow the list of candidates.

I am really torn about it. That is, whether the person should be revealed at all. Would it help anything? Would it make anything better or just draw out the mess and drama?

People need to just let this dog lie and drop it. There's zero reason to out this person IMO

It's you, isn't it.

• Fire 1

It's you, isn't it.

I'm wondering what FLU has been up to these days

People need to just let this dog lie and drop it. There's zero reason to out this person IMO

Couldn't disagree more. This person publicized an out of context 2 year old audio tape (in other words, irrelevant) to try to destroy another person when they were most vulnerable. In the process, this person could have endangered not only Pelini's career, but also his person and his family. This person has damaged our university's reputation nationwide (and don't try to act like this is unique, I guarantee most coaches out there have privately f-bombed some aspect of their program), potentially cost the university a lot of money, distracted our team, and attempted to derail the season of our AD's most important program.

I have no problem whatsoever with this person being outed and made a pariah.

• Fire 6