Random question...

_JT_

Ok...so I realize this is pretty random and trivial, but does anyone know if its possible to find the 'winning tradition' patches for sale anywhere? I know I have looked at most of the stores and online avenues I can think of. Just wondering if theres anyway to get a hold of them besides taking it off a jersey....thanks guys!

Ok...so I realize this is pretty random and trivial, but does anyone know if its possible to find the 'winning tradition' patches for sale anywhere? I know I have looked at most of the stores and online avenues I can think of. Just wondering if theres anyway to get a hold of them besides taking it off a jersey....thanks guys!

Um ... Jamal ... I bet you can find a good excuse to rip it off your jersey. They'll get you a new one and no one will know.

I was trying to figure this out a few weeks ago too, for my seat cushion (↓). As far as I can tell, they aren't available to purchase anywhere. Didn't see them at the bookstore last weekend either. Also, the ones they use on the replica jerseys now are flimsy. I ended up taking the one of a 2001 jersey I didn't wear anymore and it was much nicer.