If Pelini is out, the first person they should call is Joe Moglia. Took an average program on at Coastal Carolina, and won their league last year, and they are 5-0 this year. The man also led a fortune 500 company out of the perils of impending failure to become the leading online broker dealer in the country.

Bo is definitely out at the end of the year. The paperwork has already been signed and according to the aquarium guy I spoke to- Nebraska would like to talk to Muschamp (past relationship with our AD) & Fitzgerald. Personally, I would have to believe Mac Brown would try to hire back Muschamp at Texas, if he was finally going to retire.

Bo is definitely out at the end of the year. The paperwork has already been signed and according to the aquarium guy I spoke to- Nebraska would like to talk to Muschamp (past relationship with our AD) & Fitzgerald. Personally, I would have to believe Mac Brown would try to hire back Muschamp at Texas, if he was finally going to retire.

dorito.gif