Didn't know if I needed to start a new topic or what, so if this needs to be moved. please move it. I saw this post on twitter. Another rumor on coaching changes, but not the head coach.

Jay Mulligan@jay_mulligan

Sources say Tony Samuel will return to Lincoln as a #Huskers defensive position coach, starting after the first of the year.

Can he recruit? He's From the West Indies and coached for a while at Missouri state so Im guessing that's his recruiting area

Just dawned on me as I was looking at all the 2016 offers we have already - maybe we've done that for awhile but there seems to be more. Els moves to the non-coaching recruiting coordinator position and Samuel comes in as LB coach.

This I could see happening.

Ya I can see it too, especially with a recruiting-coordinator job opening up for Els to jump into. Samuels would be a good addition. Would still like to move Paps to LB's and hire a top-shelf DC. Give the other recruiting job to Cotton and bring in a quality qb-coach.

Just throwing a name out there for OC

#1 option: Garrick McGee, UAB head coach

Played QB for OU back in 95 when we shut his team out 0-37 in Lincoln. OC at Northwestern('06-'07) and arkansas from 2010-2011. Ark had a really good offense back in 2010 and 2011, they recruited very well also. Seems like he's underperforming at UAB, only winning 2 games this year when, 1 game less from last year when he was hired. If UAB fires him, i say we go after him.