SIGNED JUCO DE Joe Keels

Ed Helms

Talked to my nephew about him (he plays at Butler, and has played against Keel twice this year) and isn't a fan. Says Keel plays soft; you can hit him in the mouth and he backs down.

how many scholarships does your nephew have??

More than you

that doesn't even make any sense???

Talked to my nephew about him (he plays at Butler, and has played against Keel twice this year) and isn't a fan. Says Keel plays soft; you can hit him in the mouth and he backs down.

More than you

HHiDO6u.gifI know you are, but what am I? :)

Doesn't matter how many he had, he's the only one in this conversation to actually study, prepare and play against the kid.

okay well i don't really care about your nephew... I'm sure he is a great kid but i guess wisconsin, nebraska, arizona, missouri, penn state, USC and a whole bunch of others must be wrong

If you want to bury your head in the sand with his offer list, that's fine. I'm just telling you what someone with firsthand knowledge of playing against the kid has to say.

I'm sure your nephew knows more then all those coaches... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

More than you

That a statement or a question?

More than you

That a statement or a question?

Yes

He made it. Here's a picture of him and Josh Keys http://instagram.com/p/gybYoasgmk/

Be nice if they both commit before they leave. Could be a big recruiting weekend for us.

Lol. After tonight, I doubt it.

Recruiting is much more than wins and losses. If these kids couldn't see that our defense played very well I don't want them here.

Other than being sloppy with the ball both sides of the ball played well today from what I saw.

• Fire 1

He made it. Here's a picture of him and Josh Keys http://instagram.com/p/gybYoasgmk/

Be nice if they both commit before they leave. Could be a big recruiting weekend for us.

Lol. After tonight, I doubt it.

Lol I know right. I mean who would want to commit to a team that lost a game.

geezo I know I bet if we won every game like Bama he would commit....

See Tennessee, Michigan, Ole Miss