SIGNED JUCO DE Joe Keels

Ed Helms

@NateClouse: #Huskers DE target Joe Keels RT @Officially___: Final decision on December 1st.

This is a good sign for us.

I don't know about that. If he announces on Dec 1, that means he could still be on his official at Madison (depending on the time of day of his announcement). That would make for a rather awkward visit, if he flips to the Huskers.

@NateClouse: #Huskers DE target Joe Keels RT @Officially___: Final decision on December 1st.

I don't know about that. If he announces on Dec 1, that means he could still be on his official at Madison (depending on the time of day of his announcement). That would make for a rather awkward visit, if he flips to the Huskers.

If he is currently "committed" to a school why set an announcement date? He's really not committed to Wisconsin it appears.

If he is currently "committed" to a school why set an announcement date? He's really not committed to Wisconsin it appears.

He has always just been a "soft verbal" to Wisky, even before the visit here. I think he still ends up at Wisky with that visit being scheduled at the time it is.

Good point. I am just skeptical about the announcement date, and the fact that he is from Wisconsin and Melvin Gordon is his cousin.

Tweet from Nate Clouse (@NateClouse)

Nate Clouse (@NateClouse) tweeted at 10:35 PM on Tue, Nov 26, 2013:

#Huskers DE target Joseph Keels... RT @Officially___: #GBR

(

)

Tweet from Joseph Keels (@Officially___)

Joseph Keels (@Officially___) tweeted at 10:36 PM on Tue, Nov 26, 2013:

Should be fun this weekend in Madison and yes I'm still committed. Not soft but hard verbal.

(

)

Joseph Keels (@Officially___) tweeted at 10:37 PM on Tue, Nov 26, 2013:

Just also like Nebraska highly. Take it and run with it

(

)

#Huskers DE target Joseph Keels... RT @Officially___: #GBR

(

)

Joseph Keels (@Officially___) tweeted at 10:36 PM on Tue, Nov 26, 2013:

Should be fun this weekend in Madison and yes I'm still committed. Not soft but hard verbal.

(

)

Joseph Keels (@Officially___) tweeted at 10:37 PM on Tue, Nov 26, 2013:

(

)

This was all confusing to me. I think he likes to play the game. Like his picture though. Still on track to announce dec 1

#Huskers DE target Joseph Keels...  RT @Officially___: #GBR

(https://twitter.com/...555413564678144)

Tweet from Joseph Keels  (@Officially___)

Joseph Keels  (@Officially___) tweeted at 10:36 PM on Tue, Nov 26, 2013:

Should be fun this weekend in Madison and yes I'm still committed.  Not soft but hard verbal.

(https://twitter.com/...555717660499968)

Tweet from Joseph Keels  (@Officially___)

Joseph Keels  (@Officially___) tweeted at 10:37 PM on Tue, Nov 26, 2013:

(https://twitter.com/...556000390131712)

This was all confusing to me. I think he likes to play the game. Like his picture though. Still on track to announce dec 1

Looks like 247 Mike Schaefer is buying into Nebraska's chances per his CB prediction. Definitely would not bet on him being N, but Keels has been talking with Kaz a lot as well as with current Nebraska commits.