DE Darius Slade [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

He was all but a MSU lock earlier in the fall, hell of a job by the staff.  We really needed a HS De in this class, and we got a real good one.

We usually do well against Michigan St when recruiting head-to-head (exception is London this year). Now, we should make sure to watch Slade Jan 5 during the Semper Fidelis All-American game in California.

Worth noting, Slade has said to major factor in his decision was Bo. He was sold after all of the players spoke so highly of Bo then he got to speak with him during his official.

He was all but a MSU lock earlier in the fall, hell of a job by the staff. We really needed a HS De in this class, and we got a real good one.

We usually do well against Michigan St when recruiting head-to-head (exception is London this year). Now, we should make sure to watch Slade Jan 5 during the Semper Fidelis All-American game in California.

I don't think we were pushing for London very hard, seems like we have some other RB's ahead of him.

Awesome get. This kid will be proof that stars dont mean much. He is a 3 star kid. Get him in the weight room for a year or 2 in college and let him develop and he will be a beast. His arms are so long and he is very athletic. This kid will be a nightmare for opposing tackles in college in a couple years. Great get staff. Lets keep it rolling.

• Fire 2

I'm not a Bo-liever, but I have been in awe of what Bo and his staff have been able to pull off on the recruiting trail lately, and it's making me feel better about him. When Callahan was embattled during his final year, we had a good recruiting class that crumbled in a major way, even before his firing was a done deal. With Bo facing negative speculation about his rumors, the class did not fall apart, and now we've got some major momentum and some folks who may be able to come in right away and help us win.

If Bo knows his back is against the wall, it seems like he also is putting the pieces together to fight back out, and make some of us believers again.

@JoshHarveyScout

Slade: “Michigan State was leading until I went to #Nebraska..The fans there are amazing."

What??? A part of a player's reasons to come here was because of the fans???? But Nebraska fans are the worst!!

Not until the players actually start playing and making a few mistakes. When kids are on recruiting trips, fans will recognize them and greet them by name, which I think works wonders for some kids.