Purdue game roll call . . .

Ann Arbor is cool spot

Nice walkable downtown, fairly close to the stadium

Stadium is sunk in the ground

Get a hotel now, you dont want to have to go to Detroit to get a room

Flying into Detroit Friday night with my faja. Renting a car to drive to Ann Arbor, staying there Friday and Saturday. Going to game, then flying back Sunday morning. We actually tailgated with family at the golf course across the street from the stadium in 2011. Love the setup there.

ill be there goal is try to visit every big 10 stadium, except maryland and rutgers lol

You would be missing out Manhattan is about 25 miles from Rutgers- that is a great place to visit. IMO a bucket list stop, great city.

NU fans love NYC- the first game there- NU will pack the place. Been to 2 Kickoff Classics- riot.

Maryland is VERY close to DC and Baltimore, rich in History and beautiful if you know where to go. Baltimore is one of my absoulte favorites.

ill be there goal is try to visit every big 10 stadium, except maryland and rutgers lol

You would be missing out Manhattan is about 25 miles from Rutgers- that is a great place to visit. IMO a bucket list stop, great city.

NU fans love NYC- the first game there- NU will pack the place. Been to 2 Kickoff Classics- riot.

Maryland is VERY close to DC and Baltimore, rich in History and beautiful if you know where to go. Baltimore is one of my absoulte favorites.

I have never been to Baltimore, but I have seen The Wire. I think you are one of a few who have said that Baltimore is one of your absolute favorites.