• Sun - 2
  • Capital One - 2
  • Independence - 1
  • Citrus - 1
  • Liberty - 1
  • Astro-Bluebonnet - 1
  • Gator - 1
  • Gotham - 1

I'm sure no one is surprised that the Orange bowl has the huge lead. But I'm impressed that the top four are Orange, Fiesta, Sugar and Cotton. Pretty impressive that the bowls we've been to the most are some of the "best" bowls. Been to almost as many Orange Bowls as the remaining bowls (after the top four) combined.

• 2 weeks later...

As with prior years, I hope the B1G does not get a second team in the BCS (CBS has SCar vs Wisc). SCar is a top 10ish team vs and 20ish Wisc. Then the bad parings trickle down to the other bowls (unranked B1G vs Top 15 SEC in Cap One, Outback) The Big has had too many of these mismatches over the past years and gets blasted in the media for its bowl performance. With 10 BCS spots to fill I think they should go to:

SEC (2 Bama and other)

PAC (2 Oregon and Stanford)

ACC (2 Clemson and FSU)

AAC (1 whoever)

B12 (2 Baylor and OU/OSU)

B10 (1 OSU)

If B12 doesn't get 2 then should be filled by NIU or Fresno if they meet the requirements.

As with prior years, I hope the B1G does not get a second team in the BCS (CBS has SCar vs Wisc). SCar is a top 10ish team vs and 20ish Wisc. Then the bad parings trickle down to the other bowls (unranked B1G vs Top 15 SEC in Cap One, Outback) The Big has had too many of these mismatches over the past years and gets blasted in the media for its bowl performance. With 10 BCS spots to fill I think they should go to:

SEC (2 Bama and other)

ACC (2 Clemson and FSU)

AAC (1 whoever)

B10 (1 OSU)

If B12 doesn't get 2 then should be filled by NIU or Fresno if they meet the requirements.

I don't think that South Carolina is as good as most people think they are. I would love to see Wisconsin go up against them. I will take as many B1G teams in the premier bowls as I can get.

SEC (2 Bama and other)

ACC (2 Clemson and FSU)

AAC (1 whoever)

B10 (1 OSU)

I don't think that South Carolina is as good as most people think they are. I would love to see Wisconsin go up against them. I will take as many B1G teams in the premier bowls as I can get.

Plus I want to see if Anderson would abandon what works like Bielema did during bowl games

So, let's say we win out, are they saying the best a team from our division can do is be #3 in the conference thus playing Georgia in the Outback bowl?

Assuming every other team wins out unless they're facing Nebraska, you win out, you're going to the Rose Bowl. Because you'll have beaten Michigan State, thus have the tie breaker agaisnt them for representation to the conference championship, then you'll have beaten Ohio State to win the B1G and automatically get a bid to the Rose Bowl.

So, let's say we win out, are they saying the best a team from our division can do is be #3 in the conference thus playing Georgia in the Outback bowl?

Assuming every other team wins out unless they're facing Nebraska, you win out, you're going to the Rose Bowl. Because you'll have beaten Michigan State, thus have the tie breaker agaisnt them for representation to the conference championship, then you'll have beaten Ohio State to win the B1G and automatically get a bid to the Rose Bowl.

Well......I should have said win out regular season but not beat OSU in the CCG. BUT....I like your option better chuckleshuffle