bowl game predictions

MichiganMan

Updated: Michigan going to the gator bowl again to play vandyy

If that's so, not surprised, even when semi crap we get a New years day bowl for the sake of the $integrity$ of the sport. Then again who wants to watch freaking Northern Illinois or other ridiculously ranked outcasts.

Now if we loose to Vandy for the first time ever, I do want Hoke gone, that would be some real Rich Rodriguez sh#t there.

If that's so, not surprised, even when semi crap we get a New years day bowl for the sake of the $integrity$ of the sport. Then again who wants to watch freaking Northern Illinois or other ridiculously ranked outcasts.

Now if we loose to Vandy for the first time ever, I do want Hoke gone, that would be some real Rich Rodriguez sh#t there.

we should be going to the pizza pizza bowl. it would be a better turnout. I will not be making the trip to Tampa.

its going to be a chain reaction event. Hoke doesn't fire Al then he goes down with him taking Brandon out also. If no changes are made in 2014 on offense we get an entire new staff in 2015. Sucks though hate to lose Mattison.

we should be going to the pizza pizza bowl. it would be a better turnout. I will not be making the trip to Tampa.

its going to be a chain reaction event. Hoke doesn't fire Al then he goes down with him taking Brandon out also. If no changes are made in 2014 on offense we get an entire new staff in 2015. Sucks though hate to lose Mattison.

Yea from Hoke's first year I was thinking Mattison was behind their success, and the defense is still pretty good, but the Offense, man, it lacks any direction whatsoever, someone also F'd with Gardner's head on what he is supposed be doing out there, there is just little reason for him to be decent for 6 games and then puff, he's throwing loads of interceptions and cant decide if he should use he's talent to run the ball or not. He's not a pro qb and they tried to make him one. Anyway agreed O coordinator just has to go, the blocking is atrocious, but I could go on.

And yes the Pizza Pizza bowl is like half hour from me, not heading to Florida for this either.