The Wisconsin (Minnesota) offense beat us.

Yes we are fools to think that teams would not attack us the same way. However, what I saw a lot of was straight up hand offs for eight yards a crack. Mainly this was due to us not being to get off their blocks, and of course we hardly ever get in the backfield due to our contain scheme or whatever the reason.

What I do know is giving 8 yards per carry on straight up the middle hand offs will almost always get you beat!

@JonNyatawa

DBs coach Terry Joseph: "It doesn't take a genius to see that they studied the Wisconsin championship game film a ton" #Huskers

As we have said several times, there is a blueprint to beating Nebraska and team with even decent talent can follow it and beat us. Seriously what can we do to change....players or scheme?? Lots of runs and jet swweps

Have to change the scheme. We have the talent to be a top 15 team. We just don't have the coaching, defensively that is.

What I don't understand is this. The two high safeties scheme was used in the Big 12 to reel in the high flying passing offenses of that league. It worked well for the most part. It always seems we are 1 or 2 people short when our coaches use it to stop running offenses. I know we aren't the only team in the football world that has trouble stopping other teams offenses. Surely there is a simpler scheme that stops the run, fills gaps and puts some kind of pressure on receivers. If it's not working why keep knocking our heads against the wall.