IIRC turf toe does not involve a "shocking" pain to the supporting toes, heard from Bo's aquarium guy that Taylor kicked a fridge after the Wyoming game thus his foot is broken. Makes sense if you add it up, this Hardy Boy is out, run wild with this or shut me up if I am wrong.

EDIT: AFTER THE WYOMING GAME.

Haven't heard the fridge one yet. Heard he kicked a wall after the Wyoming first half and fractured two toes closest to the big toe. It's all speculation, but one thing's for sure, definitely not turf toe.

Most definitely, especially after he stated to ESPN that it wasn't turf toe he had, that it was just easier to tell the media that.

IIRC turf toe does not involve a "shocking" pain to the supporting toes, heard from Bo's aquarium guy that Taylor kicked a fridge after the Wyoming game thus his foot is broken. Makes sense if you add it up, this Hardy Boy is out, run wild with this or shut me up if I am wrong.

EDIT: AFTER THE WYOMING GAME.

wtf.gif

Pretty reliable and accurate source describes a scuffle in locker room prior to Wyoming game. Taylor kicks locker, breaks toes. Hides from coaches until he's confronted following UCLA game with a "what the hell's the problem?" in regards to his lack of desire to run. Involvment in the scuffle and intent on kicking the locker is unkown.