Ameer Abdullah, best RB in the B1G

During a time when there's so much negativity flowing around this board, one enormous bright spot of this team this season has been Ameer Abdullah. Here is a graphic of his performance in B1G conference games this year so far. Notice how he has played 1 less game than the others but still has nearly as many yards as the conference leaders. We are truly blessed to have him on our team.

1374365_10151766424219022_1209788888_n.jpg

Ameer has done a real nice job this year. He deserves some high praises for what he is doing on the field. Personally speaking, and it's not a knock on Ameer, I think he is slightly less talented than Hyde, Gordon, and Fitz Toussaint. He is right up there with James White and Venric Mark. This is a strong conference for running backs and Ameer is really playing well.

Ameer has done a real nice job this year. He deserves some high praises for what he is doing on the field. Personally speaking, and it's not a knock on Ameer, I think he is slightly less talented than Hyde, Gordon, and Fitz Toussaint. He is right up there with James White and Venric Mark. This is a strong conference for running backs and Ameer is really playing well.

I'd have to disagree immensely on this. I feel that Ameer and Gordon are the two standing alone at the top. I'd bet Mich and Ohio St. would rather have those two.

Carlos Hyde is vastly overrated and is left alone because teams focus on Miller. Fitz only gets recognition because of the team he plays on and Michigan players are hyped up more than anyones. Ameer and Melvin are friends for a reason. They know they are the cream of the crop and respect their games. A backfield with Ameer and Melvin would be insane.

I guess we disagree Vince. But that's okay. I never said I would prefer them as Huskers over Ameer, so I'm sure we agree on that. I like Ameer a lot. I'm not trying to disrespect him. It's just how I would rank them.

That's fine, we can agree that this might be the best conference when it comes to Rbs and thats a good thing. I'm going to post a video in a new thread really soon. I'll be curious to see everyones reaction.

Carlos Hyde is vastly overrated and is left alone because teams focus on Miller. Fitz only gets recognition because of the team he plays on and Michigan players are hyped up more than anyones. Ameer and Melvin are friends for a reason. They know they are the cream of the crop and respect their games. A backfield with Ameer and Melvin would be insane.

Agree. Fitz Toussaint is overrated. Last year he also had just a 4.0 average - in a backfield where all attention went to Robinson and Gardner.