2013-2014 NBA Discussion Thread

Here's hoping my beloved Pacers actually topple the Heat this year.

Actually, anyone topping the Heat would be nice

Probably the best bet to do so. Y'all just have to make sure Vogel improves on in game adjustments and Hill takes care of the ball better.

My Bulls on the other hand are the same team, even with Rose, no post scoring presence and unreliable shooting to help Derrick.

Probably the best bet to do so. Y'all just have to make sure Vogel improves on in game adjustments and Hill takes care of the ball better.

My Bulls on the other hand are the same team, even with Rose, no post scoring presence and unreliable shooting to help Derrick.

It's not too late to get something for Boozer...

The Bulls management is retarded. They are SO close to being a player in the east. All they needed to do was get a big man and a perimeter shooter that keeps the defense honest and they become the team to beat in the east. But they do nothing and hope they can somehow beat the Heat? Crazy.

The Bulls management is retarded. They are SO close to being a player in the east. All they needed to do was get a big man and a perimeter shooter that keeps the defense honest and they become the team to beat in the east. But they do nothing and hope they can somehow beat the Heat? Crazy.

Paxton and Foreman make me nervous. If Boozer keeps last night's play up we can get something for him, should trade him as well as Deng, imo. Couldn't afford Bellineli but wish they could have kept him. Desperately need a big man that can consistently score in the post and a reliable shooter with functional defense. I've never thought this season was a championship season just based on the roster.

Paxton and Foreman make me nervous. If Boozer keeps last night's play up we can get something for him, should trade him as well as Deng, imo. Couldn't afford Bellineli but wish they could have kept him. Desperately need a big man that can consistently score in the post and a reliable shooter with functional defense. I've never thought this season was a championship season just based on the roster.

I was really disappointed when I found out they were going to trade Marco. I loved his game, the way he created shots and the fact that he came up with some huge clutch shots for the Bulls last year. Players like that are invaluable.

Looks like the 76'ers brought the Heat back down to earth tonight!

Dwight Howard pulled down 26 rebounds tonight in his debut with the Rockets! Daaaamn.