WR JUCO Robert Lockhart

One would think this opens the door to make a strong push for Blair going down to the wire, assuming that ship hasn't sailed...

I'm not sure if I agree with the idea of the coaches in taking Blair as well, we have three already if Harrison and Lockhart don't make it, I would save another spot for 2015 since that class will be so small. I can live without Blair in this class.

According to Husker Online, 2014 wide receiver commit Robert Lockhart won’t be signing with Nebraska on Signing Day. The 6-foot1, 185-pound receivers from Hinds (Miss.) Community College has “some issues” to work out according to his college wide receivers coach Dwike Wilson.

Repeated attempts by the World-Herald to reach Lockhart, who committed to the Huskers in mid-November, have been unsuccessful. Lockhart’s already taken a circuitous route in his post-high school career, playing one year at a prep school before committing to Miami (Fla.) He spent one year as a Hurricane before leaving there and transferring to Hinds.

OWH Article