Florida SUCKS and you know the drill

1. CB Quincy Wilson - nuff said. Our 3 best CBs are gone after this season. Pretty sure he would be a lock to start. More speed than our current 3 seniors . He's 6'2 so great size for this era of taller, faster WRs

2. DT Khairi Clark - we've seen the struggle on the d-line this season. Thad randle leaves after this season, so we need some d-tackles. I like VV and Curry but Clark would immediately compete with them for a starting spot. Type of guy that can get a great push on the o-line and can also clog a gap (think he is around 330 lbs)

1. CB Quincy Wilson - nuff said. Our 3 best CBs are gone after this season. Pretty sure he would be a lock to start. More speed than our current 3 seniors . He's 6'2 so great size for this era of taller, faster WRs

2. DT Khairi Clark - we've seen the struggle on the d-line this season. Thad randle leaves after this season, so we need some d-tackles. I like VV and Curry but Clark would immediately compete with them for a starting spot. Type of guy that can get a great push on the o-line and can also clog a gap (think he is around 330 lbs)

I thought at one time we were heavy after Clark? Maybe give him another call.

I thought at one time we were heavy after Clark? Maybe give him another call.

We offered Clark when he was a sophomore. So yes we were.

If this job becomes available, I believe it to be the most attractive job on the market and that includes Texas and USC.

If this job becomes available, I'll bet you that good ol' Charlie Strong gets the gig.