it be a short term fix that's for sure. He's getting up there.

His character came under serious scrutiny. Not only the tatoo incidenct, but there were stories galore that came out that explained the man he really is. For a fanbase that is so emamored with the "right fit" for a head coach, I just cant see how anyone would want this guy.

I'd rather stick it out with Bo regardless of the outcome.

• Fire 1

During the afternoon show on KOZN, a sports writer was saying that Tressel would be interested if NU came calling....

What does everyone think of that option??

If this has already been discussed, I apologize, I never seen it.

Please leave you name and number along with a short message and we will get back to you within the next 4 weeks! eyeswear2allthatsholy

im ok with keeping bo under one circumstance: he fires papuchus.

otherwise he seems just like callahan in that he hires friends that he will not fire under any circumstances. its pretty clear that bo took over the defense a couple games ago so hopefully he will at least demote paps and get someone proven in there.

Yeah I know, I remember Bill winning 9-10 games a season...oh wait...

otherwise he seems just like callahan in that he hires friends that he will not fire under any circumstances. its pretty clear that bo took over the defense a couple games ago so hopefully he will at least demote paps and get someone proven in there.

did you even read what i wrote past the first 10 words?

i think the mich. win saved bo's job if for no other reason we finally saw some real potential in this team and can believe that the future really is bright and it is not just smoke and mirrors like it has been when we thought we were about to turn a corner. it may still be just smoke and mirrors, but i think it is reasonable to be pretty hopeful and that buys a lot of patience. imo.

did you even read what i wrote past the first 10 words?

Doesn't matter. You exercised the Husker corollary of Godwin's law.

i think the mich. win saved bo's job if for no other reason we finally saw some real potential in this team and can believe that the future really is bright and it is not just smoke and mirrors like it has been when we thought we were about to turn a corner. it may still be just smoke and mirrors, but i think it is reasonable to be pretty hopeful and that buys a lot of patience. imo.

Agree with this. Barring a total meltdown, the improvement recently and all the injuries are all but assured to get him another year at a this point.