At home coffee

I bought a Aeropress about a year ago. Great coffee with minimal sediment; have had to buy the filter holders cause my wife has this thing of throwing the whole thing away. On filter holder replacement #4

Definitely a Trump press is the way to go. :D

This thread is amazing. My mom bought a French Press back when I still lived with them and I didn't really have any interest in it. I guess I didn't know what I was missing!

On a semi-related note, we just picked up a glass dispenser with a nozzle on it yesterday to use for sun tea. Mad some last night. Forgot how dang good it is...

This thread is amazing. My mom bought a French Press back when I still lived with them and I didn't really have any interest in it. I guess I didn't know what I was missing!

On a semi-related note, we just picked up a glass dispenser with a nozzle on it yesterday to use for sun tea. Mad some last night. Forgot how dang good it is...

Oh yeah, love me some sun tea.

Just be careful with that container with the spigot dispenser. At some point in time it will start leaking and you'll have a pool of tea in your fridge.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, love me some sun tea.

Just be careful with that container with the spigot dispenser. At some point in time it will start leaking and you'll have a pool of tea in your fridge.

Ours came with a pre-leak, as a matter of fact. BOTH OF THEM. Even the one we exchanged for the first, though the leak wasn't as bad.

I just applied a spot of wood glue around the outside to create a nice tight seal again and we're good to go. We did have a few messes in the beginning though.

Came across this online today. Seems like basically a portable French Press. Could be great for camping! May get one... I just wish it wasn't so expensive. They're $50 online right now.

Right now I just have a french press and burr grinder but I'm looking into making pourover and/or getting a moka pot (pictured) as well. Anyone have any tips? How is the taste/process different from french press?

Would the moka pot even work on an electric stovetop surface (non coil)?

bialetti-moka-pot-5-2225287554539607aaeb