***Official Michigan St. Game Discussion***

I was completely fine with Beck's play calling until that call on 3rd down where Armstrong fumbled at the end of the half. This call can not be brought up enough, when you are trying to just run out the clock to end the half you do not put it in the hands of your freshman QB who is having turnover problems this game. If anything just put Kellogg in there to hand it off to Abdullah. Absolutely baffling.

Beck's a f'ing idiot for not giving Cross a chance to run where he'd be most effective, downhill not back to back stretch plays. Or even better a PA pass while Cross is out there. Plus, the option play is a dumb one with the time left being that close on our side of the field. Just give the ball to Ameer safely. BTW that option fumble to Newby was on both of them. High and behind but just like with Kenny Bells TD drop from TM, if you get two hands on it, you should catch it.

It is almost like Beck is trying to fool the D. Bring in the big guy, then run him wide.

Once again we have to play from behind, expect nothing less at this point, they'll either fold or dig deep and go get what they want. A trip to Indy is all that's on the line guys................up to you if you want to get it together and make it there. Simple as that.........

Absolutely. How bad do these guys want it? This game isn't over.

I was completely fine with Beck's play calling until that call on 3rd down where Armstrong fumbled at the end of the half. This call can not be brought up enough, when you are trying to just run out the clock to end the half you do not put it in the hands of your freshman QB who is having turnover problems this game. If anything just put Kellogg in there to hand it off to Abdullah. Absolutely baffling.

Or just take a knee. There was only 71 seconds left

Another big game and another game which the players are not ready....hello coach, anyone there

Actually it looks like the majority of the players were ready. O-Line is creating space for us, D has made some nice plays. Just the mistakes of 3 people that have changed this game.

4 people, you can the nimrod that sub'd AA out for newby

Beck's a f'ing idiot for not giving Cross a chance to run where he'd be most effective, downhill not back to back stretch plays. Or even better a PA pass while Cross is out there. Plus, the option play is a dumb one with the time left being that close on our side of the field. Just give the ball to Ameer safely. BTW that option fumble to Newby was on both of them. High and behind but just like with Kenny Bells TD drop from TM, if you get two hands on it, you should catch it.

It is almost like Beck is trying to fool the D. Bring in the big guy, then run him wide.

To me it looked like Beck anticipated them playing soft at the line to prevent us from making a first. I think he was thinking that they could pop a big run right there. I understand the gamble, but not one I would have made there. Better to hand it off and at worst give them the ball at midfield with 30 seconds left