Spotty at best: Bo Pelini will resign following Iowa game

Just saw this and was going to post it but couldnt figure out how to do it on my phone.

Not sure if i believe this. Dont see Bo resigning. He didnt sound resigned with his comments in USA Today report. Sounded more like a guy in limbo not knowing if AD is behind him and kind of asking in a round about way for AD to give a statement, whether a vote of confidence or not.

Well we know he isn't getting fired. No way in hell we would go through a 9 win firing again. So if anything crazy like this were to happen it would either be a forced resignation or Bo resigning on his own. For anyone who knows Bo's personality and listened to every one of his press conferences after each game, practice etc, ill tell you that Bo would not resign on his own. Probably a stupid rumor but I guess we will find out in two weeks.

I think things are up in the air. There might be some rumblings going on and people are jumping the gun. We won't repeat 2003. Count on that. If Bo wins the Penn State and Iowa games, he stays. Plain and simple. He would have to lose them both with a blow out in one of them or both of them in order to get walking papers.

And I don't think that is going to happen.

So I take this with a grain of salt.

I wasn't going to share because obviously i don't know the level of credibility and hate throwing out random info if it has no truth but there is a guy my Dad works with who apparently has ties with the athletic program and there have been rumblings about a search for a new head coach. I would hate it if true, but who knows.

For real? Whoa.