Sources: "Mark Richt's heart has always been in Lincoln, NE"

I'm sure thats because he's in the $EC and that conference is so loaded the rest of the football world isn't good enough to drink the spit from those teams. Any other conference he's 12-1 every year. (He loses the NC game against the $EC team). I'm sure after 6 years of those losses we'll fire him anyway. By that time Tressel will have come back to a mid major after his show cause is us. Have won a 2 conference championships at that level and be ready to come back to the B10. And he's proven that he can beat those guys at their own game. We better start adding tat shops and high risk car loan places to Lincoln right now.

I'm sure thats because he's in the $EC and that conference is so loaded the rest of the football world isn't good enough to drink the spit from those teams. Any other conference he's 12-1 every year. (He loses the NC game against the $EC team). I'm sure after 6 years of those losses we'll fire him anyway. By that time Tressel will have come back to a mid major after his show cause is us. Have won a 2 conference championships at that level and be ready to come back to the B10. And he's proven that he can beat those guys at their own game. We better start adding tat shops and high risk car loan places to Lincoln right now.

Works in theory. But won't Tressel be like 100 years old in six years? :lol:

I love Richt for a lot of reasons - runs a clean program, gives back to the community, is earnest in his (Christian) faith, etc.

but nothing on paper suggests he would be remarkably better than Bo here. He's had marginally more success with significantly more talent.

But note that doing so while playing considerably better talent, week in, week out. That's up for debate of course, and goes against my "SEC is overrated" premise, but one cant really argue that there is better talent in SEC overall.

Bottom line though is all this bullcrap is escalating fast. Hopefully we soundly win these last 3 games so Bo can focus on recruiting and the future, and these rumor pushing, undermining assbags can shut their mouths.

• Fire 2

I love Richt for a lot of reasons - runs a clean program, gives back to the community, is earnest in his (Christian) faith, etc.

but nothing on paper suggests he would be remarkably better than Bo here. He's had marginally more success with significantly more talent.

But note that doing so while playing considerably better talent, week in, week out. That's up for debate of course, and goes against my "SEC is overrated" premise, but one cant really argue that there is better talent in SEC overall.

Bottom line though is all this bullcrap is escalating fast. Hopefully we soundly win these last 3 games so Bo can focus on recruiting and the future, and these rumor pushing, undermining assbags can shut their mouths.

At best for Richt, his recruiting and his competition cancel each other out to make things relatively equal. Even if that's the case, his ceiling is still barely higher than Bo's, and his valleys have been lower as well.

No thanks on Richt, he's got great talent at Georgia and can't seem to perform year in, year out with the talent he has. We need someone who's going to come in here and compete for the B1G the first season they're here. It's possible, with the B1G being a lower level conference right now than the SEC, that he could do that, but I don't think so.

Richt has averaged just under 4 losses per year while at Georgia. Pelini is, as we know, right at 4.

What he has going for him is 2 SEC Championships. Pelini of course has 0 conference championships.

One could argue that he could recruit as well or better than Bo to Nebraska, but there are a lot of variables to make it definitive.

In my humble opinion, Bo is the B1G's Mark Richt. I just don't see any discernible difference between the two.

Richt has averaged just under 4 losses per year while at Georgia. Pelini is, as we know, right at 4.

What he has going for him is 2 SEC Championships. Pelini of course has 0 conference championships.

One could argue that he could recruit as well or better than Bo to Nebraska, but there are a lot of variables to make it definitive.

In my humble opinion, Bo is the B1G's Mark Richt. I just don't see any discernible difference between the two.

Rachel-Bilson-The-OC.gif